Thursday, June 11, 2015

Quality women deserve quality friends ...

Quality clothes for quality women!
I know that National Best Friend Day was monday but I think we should extend it to cover the whole week. I recently had high tea with a group of ladies who think just like me -- quality over quantity. One of these women is a financial advisor and she taught me that quality women deserve quality things. Isn't it wonderful that "your vibe attracts your tribe"? It wasn't until a few years ago that I believed myself to be "quality" so before this time, I attracted not-such-high-quality friends. Now, not all my friends were in low places but I did attract some questionable people in my inner circle when I didn't respect myself in my 30s. I like myself so much better in my 40s because I recognized the quality in everything -- clothes, friends, food, etc. And I don't settle for anything less than the best quality in everything I do from my work and family life to my spending habits. A quality life deserves quality things in it like the gorgeous clothes and hats my high tea friends are wearing in the photo above. I buy fewer "things" because quality cost more than quantity. But because I have fewer things, I can appreciate them more. Its really difficult to appreciate cheap things isn't it? Cheap gets no respect. I am grateful for my quality things, I earned them. I now have a small group of quality friends so I have more time to appreciate them. These quality friends don't let me settle for anything less than the best. And do you know what? I'm of high quality so I deserve the best and you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment