Monday, March 7, 2016

Shoes and gloves and mags, oh my!






Rarely do I find my new favorite things in one single store. I usually find my new favorite things in a multitude of different types of stores. But strolling through Old Town Alexandria this week, I ran into The Shoe Hive. Not only do they carry one of my favorite new designers @KikiLynnUSA but they were having a sale!!! Sales often bring out the best in me and my shopping at @theshoehive introduced my new favorite things:

New store: The Shoe Hive -- luxury shoes, purses, hats and a splash of clothing items like (Kiki Lynn and Sundry)
New accessories: Micheal Kors pumps and Hestra Gloves (@HestraGloves)
New read: Capitol File Magazine (@CapitolFileMag)


Oh and another new favorite thing found at the same time -- Salon Amarti (also in Old Town Alexandria). You know you got a good hairstylist when you turn heads walking down the street and get a date with a gorgeous guy within hours of having your hair done. Thank you Mimi at @SalonAmarti !

No comments:

Post a Comment