Sunday, May 3, 2015

What was I thinking?

Continuing with my "May Day mayday" theme, today is all about my many ah ha moments (a.k.a. my "What the Hell Was I thinking?" moments). Below is a list of things I have bought, inherited or thought I would look good in for normal everyday wear (these were never bought to wear to a costume party or for Halloween mind you!). Look at the list below and see if you agree with this 40+ year old non-Fashionista:

Thanks to Elizabeth Teater's Flickr stream at https://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethteater/with/4179800489/ 
  • Jean leggings
  • Yoga pants to wear as work clothes
  • Heel-less shoes (see my post on "funky shoes" below)
  • Glitter eye shadow
  • Lace gloves
  • The latest fitness cream to destroy cellulite
  • black nail polish
  • Nose ring
  • Quilted peasant skirts
  • Ruffled poets blouse
  • leg of mutton sleeved shirt
  • temporary tattoos
  • cheap bras (those that tear up after a few delicate washes)
  •  an epilady
  • studded/spiked leather chocker
  • anything chartreuse
So, what else would you add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment