Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Inspiration from Oz ...


Anna Mott, Racing Fashion founder, and Kate Peck, Myer Ambassador.





It's less than a month before the @kentuckyderby and I have found enough inspiration from Australia to last me weeks! Anna Mott, former CEO of Racing Fashion website, you are my hero! You see, from the photos (all from RacingFashion.com.au)  Australians KNOW how to dress for the horse races. American's could take a few pointers from our Aussie friends. I'm terrified that when I attend the #KentuckyDerby, #VAGoldCup or #Preakness that there will be more people dressed like they are going to run the track (instead of the horses) than they are to stylishly watch the races. I'm going to stay optimistic though. So, every Friday, I'll share my #FridayFashionFind with you as I slowly build my race day ensemble!






No comments:

Post a Comment