Friday, April 24, 2015

There's no place like home ...

I dropped into the Smithsonian Craft Show today to check out the country's best artisans in various mediums. Now I normally would write about the fashion artists at this show but a few non-fashion related booths caught my eye. If you are headed to the show this weekend (http://smithsoniancraftshow.org) you must check out these booths (#223 and #224) for the latest in home fashion!


Booth # 223 -- Gorgeous pottery by Jennifer Falter (Springfield, MO) in black and beige. I think I want to redecorate my kitchen in these colors to match her canisters and vases. www.springfieldpottery.com

Booth #224 -- Hailing from Spruce Pine, North Carolina, Amber Marshall is a whiz at making unique glass art for the home. Her signature whisky tumblers are a must have for any liquor cabinet! wwwambermarshallglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment