Monday, February 8, 2016

Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale ...


Yes, I was one of those who got out and battled the madness that was the Alexandria Boutique Warehouse Sale Saturday (Feb. 6). It was a bit crazy but relatively well organized and definitely well attended. I will say that for a girl of size 12, you need to get there early (it started at 9 a.m.) to get anything in your size. By the time I got there at 11 a.m., the only things left were size 0-4. I did find a few things that caught my eye. The Kiki Lynn (yes, that is Kiki herself showing us her super cute shirt dress with handkerchief hem) checkered dress above is fantastic and does wonders for ALL figures! I bought it in a camel color though because I try to steer clear of patterns and stick to solids so its easier to mix and match ensembles. I know many of you say you would never pay "boutique" prices but this event was a perfect time to buy great clothes (many from local DC designers like Kiki) at reasonable prices. I got the @KikiLynnUSA dress for only $60! The only bad part about the sale, it only comes around once a year (usually in February) so you have to wait another 12 months!

#AlexandriaBoutiqueWarehouseSale

No comments:

Post a Comment